Family Day Weekend
(Teacher’s Convention and Family Day Weekend)
Gasoline Alley Museum
Take part in a fun-filled family quest! It’s parents versus kids in six hands-on challenges where families can discover whether there really is a generation gap!
Drive down memory lane as your quest takes you through the world-class Gasoline Alley Museum and remember to bring your camera for some fun family photos.
- Bust out your inner soap star and create your own Radio Play
- Miss the greens? Try our version of the game with a round of Auto Golf
- Build and race your own car at the Zippy Nippy Races
- Dress up like the superstar you are take a winning photo at the Winner’s Circle
- Test generation gaps in your family by playing a game of Place the Face. It’s a who’s who of the entertainment world!
- Take a Tally in the Alley- split into teams and get counting!