Banquet Chef de Partie
Join the Heritage Park Team
Posted January 18, 2023
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that the quality of food prepared meets with the standard set by the Executive Chef and is prepared in a timely manner;
- Assists in directing cooks, preparation personnel and stewards supporting the proper execution of banquets and private events;
- Follows Heritage Park’s code of conduct and maintains respectful working relationships with colleagues, supervisors, subordinates and members of other departments;
- Works with front of house staff to ensure high standard of customer service and to address any culinary related questions, concerns and accommodations;
- Ensures that all equipment is in good working order and that it and all work surfaces are maintained in a clean, sanitary, and organized manner at all times;
- Ensures that all Heritage Park policies and procedures and AHS guidelines relevant to safe food handling are strictly adhered to;
- Assists other sections in the Kitchen / Culinary Services department as needed;
- Actively participates in all relevant staff meetings as scheduled by the Executive Chef or Banquet Manager;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completion of High School plus the possession of a Journeyman Certificate or Alberta Red Seal;
- Possession of a Valid class 5 driver’s license is required.
- At least four years of varied commercial cooking experience.
- Must be able to establish a plan to accomplish objectives;
- Must have good communication skills;
- Must be able and willing to perform a variety of physical tasks;
- The abilities to co-ordinate, organize, instruct, assign work, appraise performance and establish standards are also a requirement.
Special Clothing and Equipment
- Food Services white uniforms;
- Personal tools to be supplied by the individual.
Special Working Conditions
- Exposure to hot temperatures.
Hours of Work:
- Hours will vary depending on the level of business, but generally 40 hours per week;
- Early morning, evening and weekend work required throughout the year.
How to Apply
Please Fill out the form below or send your resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Job Application Form