Join the Heritage Park Team
May 23, 2023 | SEasonal |
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet guests and welcome them to Heritage Park; provide guests with service and/or information regarding the Park and daily events.
- Explain pricing structure and benefits of upgrades to guests before they enter the Park.
- Maintain the entrance area in accordance with prescribed standards of safety, security and cleanliness.
- Assist with the updating of the Daily Events Information Board as required (chalkboards).
- Count Annual Pass, day pass, bulk ticket and other attendance and document as required.
- Prepare tour group requirements; assist in payments made by tour group escorts.
- Respond to special requirements of pre-booked groups.
- Ensure all radio calls for the gate are promptly responded to.
- Conduct surveys and tabulate data as directed by the Marketing Department.
- May host breakfasts, barbecues or special groups; may conduct walking or wagon tours.
- Perform other duties as required
High School diploma plus some post-secondary education in related areas (i.e. Marketing, Tourism Studies, History or Education)
Previous experience in the area of customer service, communications and/or tourism is an asset.
Must possess excellent verbal communication, public relations and organization skills. Enthusiastic, outgoing and co-operative, the employee will enjoy approaching and sharing information with guests. Mature judgement is essential. Fluency in a second language is preferred.
Special Clothing and Equipment
Appropriate costuming will be provided by Heritage Park. Footwear, as designated by the Heritage Park Costume Department, will be provided by the employee.
How to Apply
Please fill out the form below or send your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Job Application Form