Join the Heritage Park Team
Posted January 19, 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Launders costumes and other textile items.
- Alters, repairs and maintains costumes.
- Returns costumes to stock maintaining storage procedures and computer records.
- Constructs costumes and other items when required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Post Secondary School training in clothing or costume construction would be an asset.
Experience in Industrial Sewing would be an asset.
Home sewing experience would also be considered.
- Good sewing and alteration skills
- Basic computer skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Special Clothing and Equipment:
Special Working Conditions:
Hours of Work:
- 21 hours per week
- 7 hours per day
- 3 days per week
How to Apply
Please fill out the form below or send your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Job Application Form