Heritage Park is seeking experienced Warehouse Coordinator. This is a permanent full time position.
Join the Heritage Park Team
Posted December 23, 2022 | Permanent, Full-Time
Heritage Park is seeking experienced Warehouse Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately records Purchase Order information and requisitions from the various departments into the computerized inventory system, with guidance from the Warehouse Operations Manager for complex transactions;
- Orders inventory for the Food Services and Retail divisions. Must have a strong understanding of PAR levels (Periodic Automatic Replacement);
- Demonstrates ability to estimate key metrics such as customer traffic, lead times, stock outs, FIFO (First In First Out) and FEFO (First Expired First Out);
- Receives, logs and inspects incoming deliveries. Reports condition of receipts and compliance to specifications and quantity as outlined on the Purchase Order, and arranges for return of defective deliveries as required;
- Working in conjunction with the Accounting Department, supports the inventory reconciliation process throughout the year and at year-end;
- Performs monthly inventory counts;
- Analyses, corrects and reports inventory variances to the Warehouse Operations Manager;
- Maintains the warehouse area and vehicles in a clean and orderly fashion;
- Schedules deliveries and transports inventory, as required, within the Park;
- Takes an active part in minimizing write-offs;
- Supports Retail operations by informing the department of deliveries to the Warehouse and transports goods upon request;
- Assists with the set-up and takedown of seasonal events;
- Ability to independently resolve issues while communicating in a timely manner imperative and a key responsibility of this role;
- Works with the Warehouse Operations Manager to ensure all safety training and processes are in place to ensure a safe working environment;
- Supports the Warehouse Operations Manager with hiring and training of new staff, especially training when out on delivery;
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Completion of high school and approximately three (3) years’ warehouse experience with an emphasis on inventory control.
- It is necessary that the incumbent be detailed oriented, well organized, and able to prioritize and multi-task;
- Strong communication skills are essential as is the ability to deal with a variety of customers;
- A positive attitude, flexibility and the ability to communicate effectively with vendors and all stakeholders in a professional manner is required;
- The successful candidate must have strong computer skills and possess accurate typing and data entry skills;
- Experience with Microsoft Navision and Caterease is preferred;
- This position requires a valid Driver’s License that is in good standing along with a satisfactory criminal record check.
- A costume will be provided by Heritage Park which is required to be worn during operating hours;
- Appropriate safety footwear is to be worn, which will be reimbursed in accordance with Company policy.
- Heavy lifting is involved with the requirement of storing and transporting items;
- This position will also require the incumbent to drive and work outdoors on a regular basis, with exposure to weather extremes;
- Availability to work weekends is required on a consistent basis during the operating season with occasional weekend work in the low season.
How to Apply
Please fill out the form below or send your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Job Application Form