Foodies and fright fans! This is for you – Ghosts and Gourmet is back at Heritage Park. Join us as the Wainwright Hotel becomes the scene of a frightful Halloween dinner party with a spooky supper followed by a tour featuring the more haunted history of Heritage Park.
Oct. 19 (Sold Out), 21 (Sold Out), 30 (Sold Out), 31
Time: Doors open at 6 pm, dinner is served at 6:45 and the ghost tour will begin at 8 pm.
Reserve your table by calling Guest Services at 403.268.8500.
- Escape Annual Members and Heritage Club Members receive a 10% discount on Ghosts and Gourmet.
- Please inform Guest Services of your choice of entrée upon booking your table.
- Please inform Guest Services of any dietary restrictions.
- The ghost tour portion of the evening will take place outside. Please ensure you wear weather-appropriate attire and footwear.
- Free parking will be available at the Wainwright Hotel.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Coconut Carrot Ginger Soup
Cilantro crème fraiche
Whole Roasted Black Pepper & Dijon Rubbed AAA Striploin
Port wine demi glaze, potato leek cake, market vegetables
Blackened Salmon Filet
Roasted red pepper sauce, lemongrass infused basmati rice, market vegetables
Roasted Ratatouille Ravioli
Gem tomato confit, truffle cream sauce, charred broccolini & shaved Grana Padano
Pumpkin Harvest Cheesecake
Red velvet macaroon
Locally roasted coffee and selection of tea