Terms & Conditions
Ticket purchase terms & conditions information
Terms & Conditions of Sale
The following terms and conditions apply to all ticket purchases made online through the Heritage Park Historical Village (HPHV) website. Anyone purchasing tickets online through the HPHV website is considered to have read and freely accepted these terms.
- All sales are final. There are NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES on any admissions, rides and ticketed events purchased on the HPHV website. HPHV will not issue a refund for a lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed ticket, or for a ticket claimed to be “undelivered”.
- You must review all the information you are submitting BEFORE you place your order (choice of event, date, type of admission ticket).
- You must complete all the fields in the purchase form. Credit cards and Interac (debit) online are the only acceptable method of payment. Your name and address must be submitted exactly as they appear on your credit card statement.
- All tickets for admissions, ride, and ticketed events (except bulk admission tickets and annual passes) must be printed from this website at the time of sale. NO TICKETS (except bulk admission tickets and annual passes) WILL BE MAILED TO YOU, NOR WILL THEY BE HELD FOR PICK UP AT WILL CALL.
- Each ticket purchased on the HPHV website has a unique barcode identifier. Each barcode will only allow SINGLE USE. If someone attempts to reuse a unique barcode, they will be denied entry to HPHV.
- HPHV will not be held responsible in the event that a purchase or transaction cannot be completed due to a problem or an error experienced by either the computer system, or the Internet.
- Ticketholders voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to any event for which this ticket is issued and waive all claims against HPHV whether or not such claims arise from the negligence of HPHV.
- Admission is subject to compliance with all laws and facility rules. Failure to comply with laws or facility rules may result in refusal of admission or expulsion.
- In the event that a ticketed event is cancelled, the cost of the ticket will be refunded upon request, and with proof of purchase presented to HPHV.