Heritage Park is located in Calgary, Alberta, just 15 minutes from downtown and just 45 minutes from the mountain destination of Banff.
- Group rates based on a 15 guest minimum;
- 5% GST (tax) will be added to rates. No tax on group meals;
- Group admission rates are available to F.I.T. (Fully Independent Travel) customers of participating tour operators; redeemed vouchers will be invoiced monthly (upon approval);
- Admission: Groups must book in advance a minimum 2 days to arrival date, to receive group rates;
- Complimentary guided tour: For groups only, and upon availability. 10 days advance booking required;
- Meals: Groups must book in advance a minimum 10 days to arrival dates;
- Recommended minimum time to visit: summer 2½ hours, winter 1 hour;
- Tour operator, tour director, and/or bus drivers receive complimentary admission, as well as a complimentary beverage plus discounts in the Railway Café;
- Free parking for all sizes of tour operator vehicles – parking code required;
- Free access to Heritage Town Square — shops, restaurants.
Rates are subject to change.
For More Information:
Contact Heritage Park’s Group Tourism Specialist at email@example.com for rates and special tour menus.
Groups and F.I.T. Details
Download our Group/F.I.T. details below
Experience interactive exhibits from four unique eras of Western Canadian history; take a ride on a thundering steam train, become an intrepid voyageur, join Blackfoot First Nations people for traditional singing, dancing and games or fill up a bag of treats at the candy store. Then step inside Gasoline Alley Museum, home to one of the world’s largest public collections of rare antique trucks, cars and petroliana from the 1930s, ’40s and ’50s. Cruise on a paddlewheeler boat overlooking the Rockies and enjoy the Famous 5 Centre of Canadian Women.
White Hat Experience
The White Hat Ceremony is a long-standing tradition in Calgary, a symbol of Western hospitality and good cheer we share with special
visiting guests. The white Smithbilt hat has been bestowed upon celebrities and dignitaries since the 1950s, when Calgary’s Mayor started the tradition. Heritage Park Historical Village has also been a long standing tradition in Calgary for over 50 years, introducing visitors from around the world to Western Canada’s unique history. Join the ranks of Will and Kate (the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge) and Oprah Winfrey!
Become an “honourary Calgarian” with your own LEGENDARY WHITE HAT EXPERIENCE at Heritage Park!
White Hat Experience White Hat Experience (中文)
Field to Fork
Experience an unparalleled feast for the senses. As you visit the First Nations encampment and our historic gardens and farm, you will encounter First Nations people, traders and early settlers. See them living off the land, gardening and farming. Get to know the multitude of ways in which those who came before us sustained themselves while at the same time, worked to grow the west.
Spirits of the West
Experience the essence of Alberta history — in more ways than one! This after hours culinary and ghostly exploration of Heritage Park will be customized based on your group.
Contact Sandy Wilde at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or 403.268.8612 to book your tour today!