Join Our Team
Help Make History Memorable
Rewarding Calgary Jobs at Heritage Park
Heritage Park is one of Calgary’s top attractions and it’s all thanks to the dedication of our extraordinary employees and volunteers.
With a core staff of approximately 200 year-round employees working in a variety of full-time and part-time roles, employment at the Park includes everything from corporate administration and fundraising to building and grounds maintenance to restaurant, retail and banquet services.
We also hire additional employees during our busy holiday season and more than 500 seasonal employees during the summer to truly make our living Historical Village come alive.
There are many great reasons for working at Heritage Park, including an excellent benefits and pension plan package for our year-round, full-time employees.
Whether you are a full-time or part-time, year-round or seasonal employee, just some of the benefits of working at Heritage Park include:
- A professional, caring and fun workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- An emphasis on open communications, respect and teamwork.
- A flexible work environment, with a variety of positions and shifts available.
- Pride in meeting or exceeding the high expectations of our guests.
- Staff social and appreciation events.
- Free entrance to the Park, including to our many public special events.
- Employee discounts on food and retail items.
- Free parking.
- Working in a beautiful park setting.
*Minimum age of employment is 15 years old. Some positions require applicants to be at least 18 years old.