Don your beekeeping suit and venture into a live beehive in the Historical Village to explore the colours and textures of fresh honeycombs, uncover the captivating lives of honey bees and take home your own honeycomb piece as a unique souvenir. Get your tickets today and come experience Calgary’s best hive tour!
When: July 17 and 31, Aug. 21 and 28
Time: 6 – 8 pm
Important Additional Booking Information
- All tickets are final sale unless the event is cancelled by Heritage Park.
- For ages 10 and up, minors must be accompanied by an adult. For every two minors, one adult must accompany them.
- Dress in comfortable closed-toe walking shoes, long pants and wear a hat. Please bring a water bottle.
- Beekeeping suits will be provided.
- Parking will be in parking lot beside Millarville Ranchers’ Hall.