Dates and Times
Home on the Range begins at 9 am on Monday and ends on Friday at 4 pm
Each camp is 5 days in duration (Monday to Friday) with the exception of the July 4-7 and Aug. 8-11 camps. These are 4 days in duration (Tuesday to Friday).
- July 4-7 (short week due to Canada Day statutory holiday) – Sold out
- July 10-14 – Sold out
- July 17-21 – Sold out
- July 24-28 – Sold out
- July 31-Aug 4 – Sold out
- Aug. 8-11 (short week due to Heritage Day statutory holiday)
- Aug. 14-18 – Sold out
- 5-day Home on the Range Overnight Camp: $598 + GST
4-day Home on the Range Overnight Camp (July 4 – 7 and Aug. 8 – 11) : $478 + GST
- Full payment is required at time of registration. Visa and Mastercard are accepted online.
- A confirmation of your camp dates will be sent within three weeks of registration;
- If you do not receive your confirmation within this time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A more detailed camp information package, including behaviour policies, a participation waiver and a medical form will be sent closer to the start of camp.
- As part of the unique and historical experience of our camps, all campers are loaned a historically accurate costume that must be worn each day of camp.
- All pieces must be returned and in good condition on the last day of camp or you may be charged a damage fee.
Cancellations and Transfers
- If you need to cancel your registration, Heritage Park will issue a full refund (minus a $100 administration fee) provided you cancel at least three weeks prior to the start of the booked camp; No refunds will be issued after that time;
- Transfers will be permitted up to two weeks before the start of the camp, subject to availability;
- We are unable to pro-rate the cost of camp if your child needs to miss any day(s).
- Email Berrit Larsen, Education Program Specialist at email@example.com or call 403.268.8616