Campers will be divided into groups based on age. Activities may vary for each group to ensure age level appropriateness.
Dates and Times
9:30 am to 4 pm
Each camp is 5 days in duration (Monday to Friday) with the exception of the July 4-7 and Aug. 8-11 camps. These are 4 days in duration (Tuesday to Friday).
- July 4-7 (short week due to Canada Day statutory holiday);
- July 10-14;
- July 17-21;
- July 24-28;
- July 31-Aug 4;
- Aug. 8-11 (short week due to Heritage Day statutory holiday);
- Aug. 14-18;
- Aug. 21-25.
- 5-day Prairie Explorers Day Camp: $315;
- 4-day Prairie Explorers Day Camp (July 4 – 7 and Aug. 8 – 11): $252;
Pre-care and After-care
- Pre-care is available from 8:30 – 9:30 am for a fee of $45/week per participant.
- After-care is available from 4 to 5 pm for a fee of $45.00/week per participant (Or $85.00/week per participant if both pre-care and after-care are required).
- Pre-care and/or after-care require registration prior to camp start date.
- Full payment is required at time of registration.
- Visa and Mastercard are accepted online.
- A confirmation of your camp dates will be sent within three weeks of registration. If you do not receive your confirmation within this time, please email email@example.com
- A more detailed camp information package, including behaviour policies, a participation waiver and a medical form will be sent closer to the start of camp.
- As part of the unique and historical experience of our camps, all campers are loaned a historically accurate costume that must be worn each day of camp.
- All pieces must be returned and in good condition on the last day of camp or you may be charged a damage fee.
Cancellations and Transfers
- If you need to cancel your registration, Heritage Park will issue a full refund (minus a $100 administration fee) provided you cancel at least three weeks prior to the start of the booked camp. No refunds will be issued after that time.
- Transfers will be permitted up to two weeks before the start of the camp, subject to availability.
- We are unable to pro-rate the cost of camp if your child needs to miss any day(s).