About the Program
Heritage Park invites you to step back in time and spend the night in the historic Burns Barn! In the evening, let our Educational Interpreters guide your group through several hands-on and engaging activities, like making ice cream the old-fashioned way! When it’s time for bed, your group will “hit the hay” in one of our twenty-two bunks. In the morning, enjoy a continental breakfast, an interactive scavenger hunt in our historical village, and free time to explore exhibits in Gasoline Alley Museum. Your youth group will love spending the night in this unique setting!
- Ice breaker games upon arrival
- Evening walking tour in the village (with optional ghost stories). Weather permitting.
- Mystery Artifacts Activity
- Ice Cream Making
- Historic Crafts & Activities (tailored to the age of your group)
- Evening Snack: Hot chocolate, popcorn, and assorted pre-packaged snacks
- Sleepover in historic Burns’ Barn, in our renovated bunkhouse with 22 bunk beds and 3 portable cots.
- Breakfast: Alberta Bakery pastries – muffins, danish, scones and croissants, butter and fruit preserves, fresh fruit, yogurt, juice and coffee
- Village Scavenger Hunt in the morning
- Admission to Gasoline Alley Museum for a self-guided visit the next day
- Dedicated staff member will stay overnight in the barn (in a separate bedroom) to ensure your group is comfortable and safe.
*Scroll down for logistical information about the programBooking Form